Friday, August 9, 2013

2013 Young Hollywood Awards

I'm sorry I didn't post on Thursday my computer wasn't working but it is now. So yeah! This week I thought I would talk about the Young Hollywood Awards. I found this picture of Anna Sophia Robb. Now I know that the picture isn't the best. She wore this very interesting floral printed dress. It looks good on her but I feel her bangs shoud be up or curled better. The look is a bit messy. I like the dress and so does Anna. I just feel it needed to be a little cleaner put together. I also decided to talk about the Young Hollywood Awards so I could talk about something different instead of just my outfits of the week.


 
 
 
 
P.S. I look forward and love reading your comments and check out my new post next week.
 
 
Till then,
Kountry Kouture


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.