Thursday, January 31, 2013

Golden Globes

Sorry it's a little late to post about the golden globes. But I decided to anyway. I loved Claire Danes she was a bombshell it that red Versace dress. BTW she had a kid a month ago crazy! I liked Anne Hathaway but it wasn't my favorite in that Chanel. I love her pixie haircut though. Jessica Chastain I hated her look first let's start with the slicked back hair absoulutely horrible. I liked the color but didn't like the style of the dress. I liked Jennifer Garner she looked so elegant. I liked Jennifers Lopez but she's like 42 and a mom she needs to start dressing more appropriate. I also loved Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie.

 BTW Keep following my blog very soon I will be blogging about the SAG awards.

Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.