Monday, February 4, 2013

SAG Awards

So again I know I'm a little late posting but it was only like 8 days ago. This I loved Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen I liked her soft curls. I loved the color on her. It was unexpected. I loved the color and dresses of Jennifer Lawrence in Dior and Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen but the colors were close to the same. Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood was interesting but it's growing on me. I loved Naomi Watts in Marchesa I liked that it was a subtle and I loved her hair the retro curls look great on her. I'm not really sure how I feel about Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab. The slits were in a weird place I feel they could have been better placed. But I loved the pink on her. Katrina Bowden looked beautiful in Badgley Mischka. This is definetaly one of my favorites. Freida Pinto in Roland Mouret was interesting I feel she could have done better. I loved Giuliana Rancic she looked gorgeous in Max Azria. It is another favorite. My favorite part is the color. I liked Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta but she almost always wear black. But her hair was a nice change of pace. Anne Hathaway in Giambattista looked elegant but edgy. I love how much she is experimenting with fashion since Les Miserables. I loved Sarah Hyland it was such a fun choice and a beautifully crafted dress. Michelle Dockery in Chado Ralph Rucci looked good but the cuts were in not good places. Lea Michele in Valentino was very bright I didn't like the dress and she needs to try something different with her hair I know she tried but it didn't pay off. Sofia Vergara in Donna Karan looked good and it was a nice change. Ariel Winter looked age appropriate in Alex Perry it was a princess moment. Overall everyone looked great. My favorite of the SAG Awards was Amanda Seyfried.

          BTW this weekend is the Grammies can't wait!


Till Then,
Kountry Kouture


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.