Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Style

I have been watching what Kim Kardashian has been wearing during her pregnancy. I like some of the stuff she wears like her in a blue Lanvin dress and those shoes are to die for. However I do not like her in a blue inappropriately cut dress by Julien Macdonald the cutouts are on her stomach. I mean really your pregnant. Also I hate her outfit when she wore a white Thierry Mugler suit. I like Kim when she goes in beautiful dresses that show her confidence and not her quirky side. I love the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy style she looks so poised and it is just perfection. She dresses her age like when she wore a green Emilia Wickstead coat.






P.S. I can't wait until they have they babies!!


Till then,
Kountry Kouture


                      
          

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.