Friday, April 26, 2013

Style!

 I thought I would show you some stuff that I wear normally.  In the first picture is me with my hair scrunched. Which btw is what I normally do with it my hair doesn't like to be staight. Then I thought I would show you a picture of the shirt I wore with it. Honestly I don't like to wear aeropostale shirts that often but that day was the exception.






P.S. I am going to start blogging every Thursday so come back every Thursday to read my newest post. And I will be having an outfit of the week. Which is my favorite outfit that I wore each week.


Till then,
Kountry Kouture










1 comment:

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.