Thursday, February 14, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards!

The Grammies were this past weekend. I always love the fashion at the Grammies it is such a risk taking award show. Remember Lady Gaga in an egg and Nicki Minaj in a religious outfit. This year was no different. I absolutely loved Rihanna in Alaia the color was soo exquisite with her skin tone. I liked Katy Perry in Gucci but the color wasn't my favorite, she showed of her best asset. I like Beyonce in Osmanin she wore a pant suit which is a nice change from her normal. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad needs to get a clue she is 42 and has 2 kids dress appropriately. I'm tired of her dressing like she's 25 she has an amazing body I get that but show it off appropriately for your age. Taylor Swift in J. Mendel is another one of my favorites its simple and sweet and I love the braid in her hair. She really is stepping her fashion and doing a pretty good job. I liked Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford I like him clean shaven I guess marriage suits him. Alicia Keys in Alaia had too much skin showing but I guess she's 32 and has a rocking body so why not at her age. I loved Carrie Underwood in Roberto Cavalli I loved the beautiful designs it was a nice change for her. It was definitely one of my favorites. I liked Adele in Valentino she normally doesn't take risks so it was nice, the color suits her. Carly Rae Jepsen in Roberto Cavalli looked elegant it's nice to see her in dress she doesn't wear dresses often. Florence Welch in Givenchy was definitely  interesting. The dress wouldn't look right anywhere else. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw looked like such a put together happy couple I love it. I loved how elegant Miranda Lambert looked in black Roberto Cavalli. I also loved Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra.I loved how carefully placed the cut outs were. Solange Knowles looked good in her emerald green dress but it is time for a new hair style. Natasha Bedingfield in Emerson looked pretty I liked it. Kimbra's look was interesting but I hated it. I loved Kaley Cuoco she didn't attract  much attention to herself. Bonnie McKee's dress was gorgeous but she needs to cut and die her hair a different color. My favorite look has to be Rihanna she looked fab.

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! and I hope you look at my blog for the Oscars

Till then,

Kountry Kouture


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.