Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Oscars

As you know The Oscars were this past weekend. Everyone looked so beautiful. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture looked like such a California Beach babe. She has never looked better. Jennifer Aniston looked great in Valentino but now that I know she never wears her hair up I think she needs to. I mean don't get me wrong she has great hair but still. Anne Hathaway looked okay in Prada but I feel she really should have gone for it. I realize their was a last minute dress change but she should have gone with the Valentino she was originally going to wear. Amy Adams in Oscar de la Renta looked like such a princess. This was her fairy tale moment. One of my best dressed. Stacy Kiebler looked elegant in Naeem Khan. I liked how she looked dressed for the Oscars but without outshining the nominees. Jessica Chastain in Giorgio Armani looked good the nuetral tone really brought out her skin. Jennifer Garner in Gucci looked great. I loved the purple on her. Another best dressed. Charlize Theron looked great in her white gown. But it looks too much like Anne Hathaway's Golden Globe gown. Kristin Stewart in Reem Acra looks amazing but she doesn't look happy to be there. Even if she isn't she could at least pretend she is. Naomi Watts in Giorgio Armani looks absolutely amazing. I love the cut-outs. Definetaly a best dressed. Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen looked amazing but her and Anne should have gotten together so one of the could have gotten a better dress. Since it is like Anne's original. Adele in Jenny Packham looked good its a usual choice for her. Nicole Kidman looked good but her dress didn't photograph well. Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton looks great I love the color on her. Sandra Bullock in Elie Saab looked amazing I loved this on her. Quvenzhane Wallis in Giorgio Armani looked so cute and age apporopriate. I love the color of Helen Hunt's H&M dress. Jennifer Hudson in Roberto Cavalli looked amazing. Another best dressed. Channing and Jenna Tatum looked soo cute together showing the baby bump. Kerry Washington in Miu Miu looked gorgeous I loved it. Fan BingBing looked interesting but I liked it.



P.S. I'm sad that award season is over but I will continue blogging


Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.