Thursday, May 2, 2013

First Post!

So this my first post on my regular day Thursday. So like I said in my previous post I am having an outfit of the week. I also thought I would show you pictures of my favorite trend of the fall, SCARVES! I love how they can completely change an outfit. These are pictures of three of my scarves. I love the pink one because it is simple yet in the winter time it helps add some fun to your look in the blah days of winter. I love the zebra and cheetah one because they're animal print and it adds some sass to your look!







My outfit of the week is a yellow neon button up shirt with a belt. I thought I would also show you the cheetah shoes that I wore with it. Since you can't see the shirt really well in the picture of me in my outfit here is a picture of my shirt. As for my hair what I did is scrunched my hair then took my hair back like I was going to put it half up and braided it into two braids. I love neon right now it is just so bright and colorful! I love that you definitely stand out.








P.S. Visit my blog every week I put up new post every Thursday! Also feel free to comment on my post. ;)


Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.