Thursday, June 13, 2013

Neon

 
For my outfit of the week this week it is pretty simple. I wore a neon yellow and blue shirt with jeans. Since I just wore jeans they're not in the picture. The shirt has a beaded butterfly on the front which isn't my favorite part of this look by far. But I love that it is neon and makes a statement.
 
 
 


 I chose a bracelet that is magnetic to talk about this week. It has purple beads on it as well as clear beads. I like that it is magnetic but it grabs everything metal silverware, etc. I like that it is purple because that is my favorite color. This is one of my favorite bracelets! It can go with any look even though it has purple on it because it's not too much purple.





P.S. Don't forget to check out my blog next week. I post new posts every Thursday!


Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.