Thursday, June 6, 2013

Purses!

For this week I thought that I would talk about one of my purses. My aunt got this one for me, it is a awesome greenish purse that has cut outs that add a certain edge to it. The bad thing about it is that it has no pockets on the inside and where you can put stuff in it doesn't go the whole length of the purse. You can see the white towards the bottom, that part you can't put stuff in. So it is relatively small. I got this purse for $10 at a craft show. You can find all kinds of neat things at craft shows and flea markets. I would definitely recommend going to one.

 
 
For my outfit of the week for this week I thought I would talk about Fan Bing Bing at Cannes in France. In case you don't know who she is, she is an chinese actress who has done various cultures movies and is becoming an internationaly known actress. She wore this beautiful yellow Elie Saab gown. I love that it is sparkly at the top. I love the simply elegant clutch and earings they balance the look perfectly. I love the lip color on her it is gorgeous with her skin tone. I also like the braided bangs and her hair being up. This outfit is perfection and I don't even like yellow. 

 
 
 
 
P.S. I hope you enjoyed reading my post this week!
 
 
 
Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.