Thursday, July 25, 2013

Purple!

For my outfit of the week this week I decided I would incorporate my favorite color purple. Now this outfit is very purple but I feel it isn't too much. The tank top has almost like splatters of purple on it. The shorts are I would say lavender. I love how this outfit has what I like and shows part of my personality. It is a perfect outfit for summer because it is colorful and isn't just a black or white color scheme. I thought I would also say that this picture and every other picture of me except for the ones at Put-In-Bay were taken at my house. I love that I have so many beautiful backgrounds for pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
I thought that I would also talk about my bracelet. It is a Viva Beads bracelet. It is animal print. It has cheetah print, zebra, giraffe even. It also has a couple of beads that have all the prints in one. As you know if you've read my blog before that I love animal prints and this is no exception. You can get Viva Beads bracelets at almost any thrift store. I actually got mine at a craft show. They are just a great accessory.  
 

 
 
 
 
P.S. I hope you check out my blog next Thursday for my new post. Also feel free to leave comments I appreciate each and every one.
 
 
 
Till then,
Kountry Kouture

3 comments:

  1. nice!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.