Thursday, July 18, 2013

Put-In-Bay

For those of you who don't know what Put-In-Bay is it is an island that is on Lake Erie. I went there this past week. It was the perfect day to go. It wasn't too hot and the waters were calm in the afternoon and the air was so clear. On Put-In-Bay is Perry's monument which is a monument to Oliver Hazard Perry. Part of the War of 1812 was actually fought on Lake Erie. It was amazing.


 
This first picture is of me behind a flower garden. I love this picture. It was taken outside of a cave. You can see my shirt which is an aeropostale shirt. It is lime green which green isn't one of my favorite colors so. I decided that I would try something different when I bought this shirt.
 

 
 
This picture was actually taken behind Perry's monument. You can see that lake Erie is behind me. BTW Lake Erie is one of the great lakes. I believe that it is the smallest. Another reason I bought this shirt besides the color was the way aero is on it. I love that it is like ribbon that spells out AERO. I thought it was so me and something that I had never seen them make.
 
 
 


This picture was taken in front of the same flower bed that I was behind in the first picture. You can see that I'm just wearing jean shorts so that is why I haven't really talk about my shorts. I got this shirt at aeropostale for like $3. I happened to go when they were having really great sales. I am happy that I choose to get this shirt even though it is green.




 
In this picture I'm standing next to a statue near the same cave where the flower bed pictures were taken. This statue actually doesn't mean anything it is just a decoration and I thought it looked cool. I just wore flip flops with this outfit. It was like an 80 degree day so if I wore any other shoe my feet would have had weird tan lines. Also we took a golf cart around so actually there wasn't much walking. On Put-In-Bay you can rent a golf cart and drive around on the island on the same roads as the cars. But most of the traffic on the island is golf carts.
 
 
P.S. I hope you check out my blog next Thursday for my new post. Also feel free to email me at kountry.kouture@yahoo.com
 
BTW Feel free to leave comments I always appreciate them!
 
Till then,
Kountry Kouture

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photo's, you look amazing!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is a nice bright color!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post...I really like your blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a great day! Love your green top, it is perfect for summer! The flower garden is gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics, looks like you had a lovely day :) Also thanks so much for following on Bloglovin, that really means a lot to me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.