Thursday, July 4, 2013

Royal Preparations

For my outfit of the week this week I thought I would talk about Kate Middleton. First I would like to say that next week my outfit of the week will be of me I promise. This is the outfit she wore for her last official outing before giving birth. It is hard to believe that in this picture she is 8 months along. I love fascinators and I love that Kate's is the same color as her coat. I love the pale pink color it really suits her. I wonder if this is foreshadowing what gender the royal heir will be. I believe that even William and Kate don't know the gender. I wish them the best of luck. I think that Kate looks radiant and it makes every outfit she wears look gorgeous. 
 
 


I also thought that I would talk about my cheetah flats. I had been wanting cheetah flats when I found these. So I was thrilled when I found them. I love that they had black lining and the bows are black string it helps to make the shows not overwhelmingly cheetah. I don't wear these that often but when I do they are quite comfortable. I am one who loves animal prints and am happy that someone decided that clothes and shoes should be those patterns. They are a genius! I hope you like the shoes as much as I do.


                                    




P.S. I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July! and Feel free to post comments!

Till then,
Kountry Kouture

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love your cute shoes!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look fantastic! I love your cute flats!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.