Thursday, May 9, 2013

2nd Week!



So this is my second week now on my normal posting schedule. This week I thought I would talk a little bit about class rings. I got my class ring a few months ago so I thought I would talk to you about all different options for a class ring. You can get your normal bulky class ring with either two or three clubs, sports, etc. on it. Or there are options that are more of a decorative ring where the band wraps into each other or like mine which is a pretty simple style which is why it is called vintage. It is a ring style that I might actually wear after high school. I feel your ring should fit your personality and mine definitely does that. So here is a picture of my class ring.





My class ring just has a simple shaped stone in the middle. Which it is aquamarine (my birthstone). Then two little diamonds on the outside of the main stone with a band that has my name and the year I graduate on it. Also it has a KB engraved on the inside of the ring but you can't really see it.




My outfit of the week is a long plaid button-up shirt. I wore a black belt with it and black skinny jeans. I just thought it was fun choice. It was something different that I don't normally wear. I hope you all like it too!


P.S. Feel free to leave comments!

Till then,
Kountry Kouture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.