Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rings

I have this cool purple ring that on the side it has hearts designed into it. I love this ring because well mainly the color. Purple is my favorite color. The only bad thing is that it fits on my ring finger and I have a class ring for that finger so I have to wear one or the other. Because you don't notice the color you can wear it with any color. I think that most girls should have some ring that is just a cool fun ring until they get married and get rings with real jems.
 
My outfit of the week actually isn't me it is Beyonce. She wore this fiery dress to the Met ball and it caused quite a stir. She has since been rumored to be pregnant. Do you think she is? I think she might be but this is just something that Beyoce would wear so I don't think it necessarily means she is pregnant. Beyonce always wears crazy wild outfits that not many people would wear and this is no exception. I feel it doesn't matter whether she is pregnant or not just that she is happy and she appears to be.                                                                                                                                                         
 
 
 
 
P.S. Feel free to comment on my posts and I hope you've enjoyed reading my posts. Check out my blog again next week!
 
 
 
 
Till then,
Kountry Kouture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.