Thursday, May 16, 2013

Necklaces!


So for this week I thought I would talk a little about one of my necklaces. This one I got from my confirmation sponsor my cousin. This necklace is simple but it can add a finishing touch to an outfit. On the necklace at the boottom it says Faith. I know that you can't read it well in this picture. I am so happy that my cousin thought to get me something that I can wear with everything and for forever. I hope you all like it too. I think you pretty much can't have too many necklaces. That way you have one that goes with every outfit.





For this week's outfit of the week I thought I woud show you a simple outfit that works for anyone. I wore a black and white shirt. It had some parts that were like glitter. Then I wore capri's and sandals that go with everything. if you haven't noticed I like to wear versatile pieces. I love the sandals the color is called pewter. It is a weird name but I like the silvery color of them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S. I will be showing off more jewelry and what I think is trendy in future posts so make sure to check out my blog again. I post new posts every Thursday!
 
 
 
Till then,                                                                                                                                                
Kountry Kouture                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am soo happy that you decide to leave a comment. I will try to check all the blogs of the people who comment. :)
P.S. Let me know if you want to follow each other.